Our goal is...
Our goal is to become the leader of real estate management who provides great lease service to those foreigners visiting Japan with the new global trend.
A word welcome
The real estate market in Japan, especially the lease business has been facing a new period of changes.
The property market in Japan, which finally got used to those investment from abroad these years, has been changing in various ways.
Especially at the rental business, with the increase of foreign businessmen, the demand of rental has been diversified.
As for this once-in-a-lifetime chance, I think the key points are flexible idea power and solution correspondence in response to future needs.
We aim to be an agent who provides new ideas from women’s point of view and multilingual support with a “true sincerity.”
- Trading Name
- World Potential Co., Ltd.
- TOMOKO SUZUKI
- 70,000,000 Yen
- Head Quarter
- 2F Sunlight Building, Meguro 1-24-4, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0063 JAPAN
TEL 0357595974 FAX 0357595975
- Okinawa Branch
- 1710-1 Ishikawa Higashi Onna, Uruma City, Okinawa 904-1111 Japan
TEL 0989630600 FAX 0989630601
- Financial Institution
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- SHIZUOKA BANK, LTD.
- HIGASHI-NIPPON BACK, LTD.
- SEIBU SHINKIN BANK
- Lease Warranty
- ARK Guarantee agency
- SHIN NIHON CREDIT GUARANTEE
- 4c’s Co., Ltd.
- Global Trust Networks Co.,Ltd
- Business Overview
- Real estate leasing business for foreign visitors
- Real estate leasing comprehensive management business for foreign visitors
- Real estate consultant business for foreign business visitors
- Sublease business for apartments
- Property and casualty insurance agency business
- Building maintenance
- Building management business
- Rent management business
- Tenant management business
- Sublease business
- Remodeling placement
- General operations related to the description above
- License Number
- Land and real estate transaction services license Tokyo Governor’s Licence (2), No. 98894
- Membership of
- All Japan Real Estate Association
- All Japan Real Estate Federation
- Real Estate Fair Trade Council