Tokyo Apartments For Rent – Foreigner Friendly Apartments
Furnished with furniture and appliances – Free internet access – Safe for women (auto-lock) – Separate bath and toilet – Independent wash stand – Kitchen, 2 burner stove
Tokyo metro Fukutoshin Line 「Higashi-Sinjuku」 Walk To 8min
Higashi-shinjuku7 Shinjuku-ku Tokyo
Layout / Size
Structure / floor
RC (reinforced concrete structure) 4F
Maximum People Available
single bed x 1
3 minute walk to the Super Market store
5 minutes walk to convenience store
Appliances: air conditioner, TV, hairdryer, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, electric kettle, microwave, refrigerator
Furniture: chairs, curtains, sheets, table, bed, bedding set
Kitchenware: ladle, cutting board, gas kitchen, gas stove, frying pan, spatula, dishes, pots, knives
Bathroom: Shower, towels, toilet brush, separate washroom, bathroom dryer
Equipment and Supplies: Floor Wipers, Garbage Bin, Hangers, Cloth-drying Rod
Other: Gas, Toilet
Room amenities: Free internet access, closet, separate toilet and bath, wooden flooring, toilet seat with washing function, place to put washing machine (inside the room), heating<
- Contract Forms
- fixed-term lease contract
- Trade type
- Payment Method
- Credit card, Bank Transfer
- Documents required
- 【Personal Contract】Identification Card (Passport, etc.)
- 【Corporate Contract】Company profile (not required if it is listed on the website), copy of company transcript, copy of ID card with color photo (for tenants) Emergency contact required (in some cases, a joint guarantor may be required)
- Time to check in
- Time to check out
- Move-In to Move-Out
- Please contact us by phone or email.
- We will send you a quotation by email.
- Once you have registered on the application form, we will provisionally reserve the room for you.
- We will send an invoice to the registered email address, so please make the payment by the due date.
- We will issue the contract electronically, and you will be asked to sign it electronically.
- We will provide instructions on moving in.
- On the final day, please pack up all your belongings and vacate the premises.
- Contract and Extension
- The contract is typically a fixed-term lease agreement, lasting up to a maximum of 11 months. The maximum duration may vary depending on the property, so please inquire for details.
- About Fixed-term Lease
- This contract is set to terminate upon the expiration of the agreed term without automatic renewal. Extension (renewal) is possible following the current contract period if there are no subsequent bookings from other customers. However, please note that extension availability may depend on the property's operational status. For those with undecided extensions, there may be a service to arrange alternative reservations. Please inquire for more details.
- Cancellation Fees
- Cancellation 35 days or more before move-in: Only the contract fee is charged.
- Cancellation 24 to 14 days before move-in: Contract fee + 35% of the total initial costs.
- Cancellation 14 to 7 days before move-in: Contract fee + 50% of the total initial costs.
- Cancellation 6 days before move-in until the move-in day: Contract fee + 100% of the total initial costs (non-refundable).
- After confirming the reservation, we have blocked off all other bookings and halted sales for your convenience. We appreciate your understanding of our cancellation policy.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Please note that furniture and appliances may differ from the photos. The actual condition takes precedence over the photos.
- Consumables such as soap, shampoo, and tissues are not provided. Please prepare them yourself.
- Rooms with internet facilities may experience reduced speeds or temporary disconnection depending on the time and conditions. Please understand.
- We also provide support in English, Chinese, and Korean.
- All our rooms are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking indoors, on balconies, in exclusive areas, or in shared areas such as apartment corridors. If smoking is detected, we will charge an equivalent amount to one month's rent as a penalty, including wallpaper replacement and deodorization costs.
- Keeping pets indoors is generally not allowed unless explicitly permitted by us in advance. If pets are kept without permission or are found to be in the apartment, we will charge an equivalent amount to two months' rent as a penalty, including wallpaper replacement and deodorization costs.
- Please refrain from making holes in walls or using adhesive tapes, etc.
- If there is any damage to the interior or wallpaper, we may charge for repair costs.
- If you leave oversize garbage or other items upon moving out, we may charge disposal fees.
- We do not conduct property viewings. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the customer.